AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-04-16, 08:51   Link #21981
bakapervert
A pervert

^Cthulhu, Youkai, demon kings? Those are small fries. Her first actual accomplishment was actually taming Hajime when he was still quiet fresh from getting out of Abyss. Compared to that, the rest are easy as pie.
Old 2018-04-16, 09:06   Link #21982
sierra117

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^Cthulhu, Youkai, demon kings? Those are small fries. Her first actual accomplishment was actually taming Hajime when he was still quiet fresh from getting out of Abyss. Compared to that, the rest are easy as pie.
or when Hajime went berserk after Ehito took over Yue's body
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:32   Link #21983
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

Is there any updates today~?
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:01   Link #21984
EvI

Yeah new chapter up, and... Endo "trying to commiting suicide" by provoking(going against) Yue-sama plan was too much hella fun, almost broke down laughing here seeing everyone reactions...

Also, Claudia fourth member of Endo's harem confirmed, poor Emily (and poor Endo when he goes back home )
EvI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:18   Link #21985
Nazotoria maid x

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Yeah new chapter up, and... Endo "trying to commiting suicide" by provoking(going against) Yue-sama plan was too much hella fun, almost broke down laughing here seeing everyone reactions...

Also, Claudia fourth member of Endo's harem confirmed, poor Emily (and poor Endo when he goes back home )
R.I.P abbysgate, Omae ii yatsu deshita
Nazotoria maid x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:30   Link #21986
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post

I guess only Emily will be upset, Rana will be delighted and Vanessa doesn't really care. I want to see how Claudia will react once she gets to know endo's other lovers (shouldn't see say somethiung like polygamy is not allowed!)
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magic, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, webnovel